RULES OF RENDERING HOTEL SERVICES IN THE HOTEL
The present rules for rendering hotel services are developed on the basis of the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of October 9, 2015 No. 1085 “On Approval of the Rules for Rendering Hotel Services in the Russian Federation” (hereinafter – the Decree).
“Severnaya Korona” LLC is an organization that provides hotel services in the premises of the North Crown hotel (hereinafter – the Hotel) located at the address: Leningradskaya region, Vyborg, Nekrasov Street, B. 37, is registered in the territory of the Russian Federation and is subject to the laws of the Russian Federation. The working hours of the Hotel and all its services, as well as the check-out time are indicated in accordance with the local Moscow time.
The Hotel provides temporary accommodation services in the rooms, food and other related services in accordance with the list of services included in the price of the room, the list of the services rendered for an additional payment and price lists.
- RESERVATION CONDITIONS
Determination of seasonal prevalence
|Low season||01.11. – 25.12.
10.01. – 30.04.
|The season||01.05. – 30.06.
01.09. – 30.10.
|High season||01.07. – 31.08.|
|The New Year season||26.12. – 09.12.|
1.1. The booking of the room at the Hotel is carried out by sending an application to the Hotel reservation department via postal, telephone or other communication. Tel: +7 (813) 782-26-50, E-mail: email@example.com, online channels.
1.2. The booking is carried out if there is an availability of accommodation, as well as provided that the booking party grants sufficient and necessary information (see the list of information required for booking) and its consent to the rates and the rules of booking /accommodation at the Hotel.
1.3. The reservation configuration can be changed taking into consideration the terms and restrictions set by the Hotel.
1.4. The reservations can be non-guaranteed or guaranteed.
1.5. In case of non-guaranteed reservation:
- Prepayment (full or partial) is not made.
- In case of cancellation of non-guaranteed booking by the Guest, penalty sanctions are not applied.
- In case of non-arrival of the Guest on the date of the arrival before 18:00 o’clock at the local time, the non-guaranteed reservation can be canceled by the Hotel.
- In case of non-availability for the accommodation of the Guest at the moment of his call by the Hotel, in accordance with the conditions of non-guaranteed reservation the Hotel does not bear responsibility for not rendering services to the Guest or for providing services to the Guest on other conditions.
1.6. In case of guaranteed reservation:
- 100% prepayment of the cost for the entire period of stay or 100% prepayment for one night stay with the subsequent payment of the unpaid period of stay upon the arrival.
- The cancellation of the guaranteed reservation without penalty is possible at least 24 hours prior to the arrival date of the Guest during the low season and 72 hours during the season, high season and the New Year season.
- In case of a later cancellation of the guaranteed reservation, the Hotel has the right to deduct payment at the rate of 100% of the cost of one-night stay.
- In case if the Guest did not use the accommodation service on the specified day of arrival and did not cancel the booking of the guaranteed reservation, the prepayment for one night’s stay is non-refundable. The present booking is transferred to the status of “Non-call” and is canceled during the night audit.
- In case of arrival of the Guest before 12:00 noon (check-out time) on the day following the specified day of arrival, the reservation is restored. In case of arrival of the Guest after 12:00 noon (check-out time) on the day following the specified day of arrival, the guaranteed reservation is restored, provided the Hotel has an opportunity, only after receiving corresponding additional confirmation/guarantee from the person/organization that had made and paid for the reservation.
- In case of non-availability for accommodation of the Guest at the moment of his call by the Hotel, in accordance with the conditions of guaranteed reservation the Hotel must render analogous or better accommodation conditions to the Guest at no additional charge.
1.7. The booking is considered to be accepted by the Hotel only after the Guest receives the Booking Confirmation in written form, electronically via any convenient for the Guest electronic channel (E-mail, WhatsApp, Viber, VK, Facebook, etc.).
- PROCEDURE OF PAYMENT OF SERVICES RENDERED BY THE HOTEL
2.1. The payment for accommodation and services rendered by the Hotel is carried out at the prices set by the Price List for the dates indicated by the Guest at the time of booking.
2.2. The prices for services can be changed by the Hotel without prior notification.
2.3. The check-out time is 12:00 noon local time.
2.4. The payment for accommodation is charged in accordance with the established check-out time from 12:00 o’clock of the current day by local time.
2.5. The Hotel check-in time is 14:00. If the Guest arrives before the specified time, the Hotel accommodates the guest in case of availability, at an additional cost:
- upon the arrival from 00:00 to 07:00 – 100% of the current cost of one-night stay;
- upon the arrival from 07:00 to 14:00 – 50% of the current cost of one-night stay.
2.6. In case of necessity of prolongation of the stay, the Guest should apply to the receptionist before the check-out time. If possible, the period of stay can be prolonged:
- for the prolongation of the stay from 12:00 to 18:00 – 50% of the current cost of one-night stay;
- for the prolongation of the stay from 18:00 – 100% of the current cost of one-night stay.
2.7. In case of necessity of reduction of the stay, the Guest should apply to the receptionist. The period of stay can be reduced:
- In case of applying at least 24 hours before the supposed departure the reduction of the period of the stay is without applying penalties;
- In case of applying less than 24 hours before the supposed departure, the hotel charges a payment at the rate of 100% of the cost of one-night stay.
2.8. In case the guest is accommodated without a preliminary reservation from 00:00, the cost of accommodation of the current day is 70% of the cost of one-night stay.
2.9. Additional services not included in the package of accommodation are rendered to the Guest for an extra fee. Information on the list and cost of Additional services is in the reception of the Hotel and is provided by the receptionist.
2.10. Children under 2 years old are accommodated free of charge without providing an extra bed or if available and when pre-booked, a cot is provided free of charge.
2.11. Children older than 2 years are accommodated on general terms.
2.12. The final payment for the rendered services is made by the Guest at the departure at the Hotel reception.
2.13. In case the Guest partially or completely has not used the earlier paid basic or additional services of the Hotel, he may require a full or partial refund of the payment made earlier in accordance with the rates, payment procedure and rules of the Hotel.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCOMMODATION
3.1. The mode of operation of the hotel: twenty-four-hour.
3.2. Upon the accommodation the Hotel concludes a contract with the Guest (the Guest fills in the Registration Card, which is a contract for rendering accommodation services) when the Guest provides a document certifying his identity (for the citizens of the Russian Federation passport, military card or other ID card according to Point 8 of the Decree; for foreign citizens a valid passport, visa and migration card or other documents foreseen by FL-109 “On Migration Registration of Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons in the Russian Federation”).
3.3. The hotel implements the registration of citizens of the Russian Federation at the place of stay and registration/removal of foreign citizens at the place of stay at the Hotel. For these purposes the Guest fills in the guest’s registration card and presents the identity certifying documents upon the arrival at the Hotel:
- for Russian citizens – a general passport or other documents certifying the identity;
- for foreign citizens – a foreign passport, visa and migration card.
3.4. The Guest makes 100% payment for the entire period of stay at the Hotel or payment for the first days of the stay with the subsequent prolongation.
3.5. Upon the accommodation, the Guest receives information about the rules of rendering hotel services, the configuration of his reservation (type of the room/bed, type of the accommodation, type of the payment, departure date/time, package of accommodation), as well as about additional services.
3.6. The hotel has the right to refuse to accommodate persons:
- who do not provide the identity certifying documents, payment/guarantee of payment;
- who do not agree with the conditions of accommodation/stay at the Hotel;
- who disrupts the public order;
- who are in the state of alcoholic/narcotic intoxication.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCOMMODATION IN THE HOTEL OUT OF TURN
4.1. Out of turn, in case of availability of rooms, the Hotel accommodates:
- heroes of the Russian Federation and the Soviet Union, full bearers of the Order of Glory;
- participants of the Great Patriotic War;
- invalids of the first, second and third groups and persons accompanying them;
- procuracy employees, law enforcement employees, judiciary bodies, courier communication, tax service employees, employees of federal bodies of government communication and information (in their duty status).
- 5. THE DUTIES OF THE GUEST INCLUDE:
5.1. Fully pay for the services rendered by the Hotel, in accordance with the established tariffs and rules.
5.2. Get acquainted with the rules of hotel accommodation, fire safety rules and keep them during the whole stay at the Hotel.
5.3. In case of loss or damage of the property of the Hotel, compensate the damage in accordance with the prescribed present legislation. The extent of damage is assessed at the prices in accordance with the Price List.
5.4. Upon the expiration of the fixed period of stay, check-out of the room, hand over the key to the receptionist and notify the Hotel about your departure or prolong the period of stay in accordance with the hotel’s rules.
- IT IS FORBIDDEN IN THE HOTEL:
6.1. Smoke in the rooms;
6.2. Use open flame sources and electric heating devices, except of appliances installed in the rooms;
6.3. Stay in the Hotel with domestic animals and birds;
6.4. Keep in the room bulky things, explosive, toxic materials, weapons;
6.5. Change the interior of the room, rearrange and shift the furniture without the agreement of the Hotel administration;
6.6. Shatter peace and quiet of other guests by making noise;
6.7. Leave open the faucets, windows, door, lights and other electrical appliances turned on upon checking-out of the room;
6.8. Pass the room key and the guest card to unauthorized persons;
- DUTIES OF THE HOTEL:
7.1. Ensure the declared quality and scope of services rendered by the Hotel.
7.2. Provide full information about the services rendered by the Hotel, the form and the way of their payment, place information in the room in the “Guest Folder” or at the reception desk of the Hotel.
7.3. Provide the Guest with the scope of services paid by him in accordance with the established tariffs and rules.
7.4. Provide, on the request of the Guest, the Visitors’ Book which is at the reception desk of the Hotel.
7.5. Immediately consider the requirements and complaints of the Guests.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON ACCOMMODATION CONDITIONS
8.1. Accommodation with domestic animals and birds is forbidden in the Hotel. In case of violation of this rule, the Hotel charges a fee at the rate of 100% of the cost of one night’s stay.
8.2. Smoking is forbidden in the entire territory of the Hotel. In case of violation of this rule, the Hotel charges a fee at the rate of 2.000 rubles.
8.3. The Hotel has the right to refuse the Guest in the further stay in case of violation of present Rules and untimely payment for the services of the Hotel.
8.4. In case of the Guest’s refusal of accommodation on the day of settlement:
- if the Guest has not used the room and has approached the reception desk for the refusal of the room not later than 15-20 minutes after the settlement, a full refund of the amount paid for the accommodation is made;
- if the Guest has used the room or has approached the reception desk for the refusal of the room later than 15-20 minutes after the settlement no refund is made for the first day of the stay.
8.5. In case of expiration of the date of the stay of the Guest at the Hotel, in case of the absence of the Guest in the room from 12:00 to 18:00 (if the stay is not prolonged and not paid in time), the administration of the Hotel has the right to establish a commission and make an inventory of the property in the room of the absentee Guest and vocate the suite. The wealth in the form of cash, precious metals, valuable documents, the administration places on free storage in a safe, the other things are placed in the “Cell of Forgotten Things”.
8.6. The Hotel, in accordance with Article 926 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, is responsible for the safety of the Guest’s belongings except of money, other currency valuables, securities and other precious things.
8.7. The Hotel administration does not bear responsibility for valuables left in the room.
8.8. The Hotel does not accept in deposit of money, other currency valuables, securities and other precious things.
8.9. The Guest, who discovers the loss, shortage or damage of his belongings, immediately notifies the receptionist of the Hotel about it. Otherwise, the hotel is exempted from liability for non-safety of things.
8.10. In case of discovery of forgotten things, the Hotel immediately notifies the owner of the things about it, if the owner is known. The Hotel keeps the forgotten by the Guest thing for 3 months. Valuable things, large amounts of money are kept for up to 1 year.
8.11. The guest takes notice and does not object to the fact of using video surveillance systems in the premises of the Hotel (except of rooms and toilet cabins).
8.12. When resolving conflict situations, the Guest and the Hotel follow the Law of the Russian Federation “On the Protection of Consumer Rights” and the Government Decree No. 1085 of October 9, 2015 “On Approval of the Rules for the Provision of Hotel Services in the Russian Federation”.
8.13. Upon the accommodation the Guest receives a mechanical or plastic key from the room (depending on the room category) – The room key. When leaving the Hotel, the Guest must hand in the Key of the room. Instead, the Guest receives a Guest Card. Upon the Guest’s return the Guest Card is exchanged for the room Key.
- LIST OF SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE COST OF THE ROOM
9.1. Registration of Russian and foreign citizens, registration/removal of foreign citizens at the place of residence.
9.2. Daily cleaning of the room and change of towels (once in three days).
9.3. Change of bed linen (once in three days).
9.4. Provision of accessories for bathroom – toiletries and other hygiene means, depending on the category of the room.
9.5. Use of the phone to make calls in the hotel.
9.6. Review of television programs broadcasted at the hotel.
9.7. Use of hairdryer (in the room).
9.8. Providing Wi Fi Internet access in the rooms and the public zones of the Hotel.
- LIST OF SERVICES PROVIDED TO GUESTS WITHOUT ADDITIONAL PAYMENT:
10.1. Providing additional blankets and pillows upon request.
10.2. Order of the morning wake up.
10.3. Providing information about the places of interest of the city, restaurants, places of leisure.
10.4. Use of free booklets with tourist information, city maps (if there is such a published output in the lobby of the Hotel or at the receptionist of the Hotel).
10.5. Providing information about the Hotel.
10.6. Provision of a cot for children up to 2 years (subject to availability).
10.7. Providing an iron and an ironing board in the room (subject to availability).
10.8. Use of a cooler with water on each floor of the Hotel.
10.9. Calling ambulance, other special services, using medical first-aid set.
10.10. Provision, for temporary use, of household trivia (if possible) such as threads, needles, adapters, fumigators, chargers, openers etc.
10.11. Call and order of a taxi.
10.12. Delivery of the correspondence to the room received in the name of the Guest.
10.13. Storage of the luggage of the Guest on the arrival, departure day.